This Course at Ace Institute of Dentistry is a unique course specially designed for fresh graduates in dentistry, for those who left their clinical practice long back and want to restart their practice and for those who are in clinical practice and want to improve their skills and confidence.
students are encouraged to learn Global Best Practice and high ethical and professional standards by ample clinical exposure under friendly mentorship
EXTERNSHIP COURSE: (NOW INCLUDES MICROSCOPE HANDS-ON OPTION!!!)
Clinical oriented theory and Extensive hands on, covering all aspects of Dentistry:
Procedures to be performed by participants on Patients :
1) Root canal treatments: 15 Cases: At least 10 Rotary with 5 Single sittings inclusive of Pulpectomies with different File Systems
2) Crown preparations 8-10 with Gingival Retraction, Rubber base Impressions and Immediate Chairside Temporisations, Atleast 1 Zirconia
3) Elastomeric Impressions (Polyvinyl Siloxane) with Retraction Cord and immediate Provisionalisation
4) Class I and Class II composite Restorations (under Dam)
5) Extractions: 3 cases
6) Bleaching with Mcinnes solution: 1 case
7) SRP (Scaling and Root Planing): 3 cases
8) Post and Core: 1 case fiber
9) Global Best Practice: Rubber Dam, hypo, edta & chlorhexidine irrigation with sonic activation
10) All Procedures under Loupes (Magnification Option)
1.Dr Amit: Director ( Mon-Sat),
2.Dr Tara: Clinical Head ( Mon/Wed/Thu)
3.Dr Abdul: Co-ordinator ( Mon- Sat),
4.Dr Pravallika: co-cordinator ( Mon- Fri)
5.Dr Syed Majid Hussain: )Mon-Sat)
Material Checklist required on day of joining:
Also required: Extracted teeth (about 10), air rotor handpiece and 2 scrubs (light green)
while we provide major equipments, Students need to get above consumable materials and refills as and when required towards treating their patients
Material Checklist Available with us
P.S: Loupes shall be provided on twin share basis for those opting Magnification option against a security deposit of Rs 5,000
DURATION: 4 Months; Express Option available for 2 seats at Shankarpally Branch
Time: 10am- 7pm.
With Magnification: INR 91,000
Without Magnification: INR 70,000
Seat can be confirmed on payment of an advance of Rs 20,000
Full fee to be paid on Joining Date
Emi Option: 50% on joining and 50% Post dated cheque of 20 days ( on joining day)
Non Residents: US $ 1950.
Mon – Sat
May extend upto 2 weeks depending on Patient Flow and learning ability
|ADD-ON-OPTION||COURSE FEE||DISCOUNTED FEE|
|ADVANCED PERIODONTIC COURSE||72,000/-||55,000/-|
|ADVANCED LASER COURSE||65,000/-||50,000/-|
Ethics of highest standards
Vying for Global Best Practice
Focus on High Quality
Through Clinical Exposure
Get Clinic Ready
CLINIC INFRASTRUCTURE: Ace is equipped with State of the art equipments like Endomotors, Apex locators, Rvg, Opg, Loupes, Implantology equipments, Laser as well as Microscope (Zumax) etc
Spacious Doctors Lounge is available in fully air condioned 8 Chair Clinic locacted in the heart of the city with experienced but friendly mentors
We help to arrange Hostel accommodation for outstation participants.
Register for Attractive Early Bird (21 days before) and Group/ Multiple booking
You can register by paying advance fees of 20000 in the following account:
Ace institute of Dentistry, Current Account No: 02721900006972. DCB Bank Limited, Abids branch, Hyd. IFS Code: DCBL0000027
Contact us: 9177239855 , 9032829848 ( Whatsapp) ; email@example.com
OUR Reviews: https://goo.gl/gD42Gi
Participants are eligible only after Completion of their Graduation.
The Duration may extend depending on patient availability and participants learning ability.
P.S: 1. Students need to be ready to work in any of our branches 2. Course syllabus, teaching pedagogy as well as materials requires are subject to change from time to time and shall be reflected on the website as such.
3. As admission intakes are limited, courses once registered cannot be changed and the fees is non adjustable and non refundable under any circumstances whatsoever