This is a one of its kind course in the Country specially designed for dentists who really want to excel in multiple advance procedures including surgeries in different specialities as well as Laser. In addition, the graduates are expected to be pioneers as they shall be learning by doing Global Best Practice!!
COURSE WITH CORPORATE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT/ ASSURED JOB PLACEMENT :
Procedures to be performed by participants on Patients :
1) Root canal treatments: 40 Cases: At least 35 Rotary with 20 Single sittings inclusive of Pulpectomies with different File Systems
2) Crown preparations with Gingival Retraction, Rubber base Impressions and Immediate Chairside Temporisations, Including Zirconia and All Ceremic, 1 Case min
3) Elastomeric Impressions (Polyvinyl Siloxane) with Retraction Cord and immediate Provisionalisation
4) Class I and Class II composite Restorations (under Dam)
5) Extractions: 10 cases
6) Bleaching with Mcinnes solution: 2 cases
7) SRP (Scaling and Root Planing): 10 cases
8) Post and Core: 10 cases
9) Pulpectomies: 1 Case
10) Global Best Practice: Rubber Dam, hypo, edta & chlorhexidine irrigation with sonic activation
1.Dr Amit: Director ( Mon-Sat)
2. Dr Tara: Clinic Head ( Mon/Wed/Fri)
3.Dr Srujana: Endodontist ( Mon/ Wed/ Fri)
4.Dr Mujtaba : Orthodontist ( Mon- Thur)
5.Dr Abdul: Co-ordinator ( Mon- Sat)
6.Dr Pravallika: co-cordinator ( Mon- Fri)
AND PERFORM FOLLOWING MIN NO. OF ADVANCE PROCEDURES UNDER MENTORSHIP:
Participants need to get above consumable materials and refills as and when required towards treating their patients
☆ 25% 3rd Installment (3rd Month)
Provided these are Post dated cheques and be deposited at the time of registration.
P.N: 1. course syllabus, teaching pedagogy as well as materials required are subject to change and are reflected on the website from time to time.
*Cosmetic Dentistry: Composites, Laminates & Veneers, Smile Designing,
*Full Mouth Rehabilitation (FMR).
* Pedodontics: Pulpectomy, Pulp capping, Apexification, S.S crowns
*Medicines in Dental practice.
*Principles of Exodontia.
*Emergency Management in Dental office.
*Practice Management & Understanding the Business of Dentistry.
Small batch size.
Focus on High Quality.
Thorough Clinical Exposure.
Get Clinic Read.
Ethics based Quality Education
We help to arrange Hostel accommodation for outstation participants.
Register for Attractive Early Bird (21 days before) and Group/ Multiple booking
You can register by paying advance fees of 20000 in the following account:
Ace institute of Dentistry, Current Account No: 02721900006972. DCB Bank Limited, Abids branch, Hyd. IFS Code: DCBL0000027
Contact us: 9177239855 , 9032829848 ( Whatsapp) ; email@example.com
OUR Reviews: https://goo.gl/gD42Gi
Participants are eligible only after Completion of their Graduation.
The Duration may extend depending on Patient availability and Participants Learning ability.
P.S: Courses once registered cannot be changed and the fees is non adjustable and non refundable