2 -CASES : RS.45,000/-
5- CASES: 90,000/-
ADVANCED IMPLANTOLOGY FEES:Rs.1,30,000/-( Inclusive of Basic Course Fees)
Want to Learn Dental Implants, but have no time to attend Courses? Dental Implants have become very popular this decade and have become the treatment of choice for replacement of missing teeth. Earlier, dental implants were only practiced by Prosthodontists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists. But, with the advent of dental implant courses, any dentist is able to place dental implants. You don’t need to attend Long & Expensive Courses especially since practicing dentists have fewer time on hand. We have, keeping in mind a Practitioner’s need, structured a Course of 5 Days (3 Modules) which includes all that is needed to start Dental Implant Practice:
DAY 3 :- Participants Will Place their first implant on Patient Under Mentorship.
– NOTE : (Patient Wiill Be Provided by us. Participants Can also get their own patients, if they so wish).
DAY 4 :-
– Pre prosthetic options, Prosthesis selection.
– Impression Techniques.
– Prosthetic Options For .
– Single tooth .
– Multiple missinh teeth / Distal Extension cases .
– Completely Edentulous : Implant retained.
– Implant Supported.
– Hybrid Denture .
– Implant Stability.
– Checking of Osseointegration.
– Implant Exposure.
– Implant Occlusion.
– implant Aesthatics.
– Post Implant Maintenance.
– Post Implant Complications and their management.
– Take home tips for implant placement & Discussion.
– Certificate Distribution .
DAY 5 :-
– Participants Will Place Their 2nd Implant under mentornship.
– Hands on impression making of patients in whom implants have been previously placed by participant in second module .
CLASSES ON FOLLOWING TOPICS :
Periodontal Module By Dr Preetham Pulluri, Periodontist:
Implant site Preparation
Guided Bone Regeneration: Grafts and Membranes
Soft Tissue Management:
Free gingival & CT grafts
Ridge Augmentation: Horizontal & Vertical
Surgical Module By Dr Sudeep Upadhyay, Oral Surgeion:
Expansion with Densah Burs
Socket Shield Technique
Sinus Lifts: Direct & Indirect
Single & Basal Implants
Pterygoid & Zygomatic Implants
Prosthetic Module: By Dr Swetha Srikari, Prosthodontist:
Alternate methods to avoid Sinus Lifts & Ridge Augmentation
All on 4
All on 6
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Immediate Loading Protocols
Impression making ( By Participants)
Prostheses Delivery ( By Participants)