Return & Refund Policy
Updated at 2022-04-01
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Ace Institute of Dentistry, that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Ace Institute of Dentistry Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Ace Institute of Dentistry and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Ace Institute of Dentistry as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://acedental.in/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Ace Institute of Dentistry to use the Services.
This Return & Refund Policy was created with Termify.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Ace Institute of Dentistry. We appreciate the fact that you like to make payments for the workshop/’s and or course/’s we provide. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing the same
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Ace Institute of Dentistry. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Ace Institute of Dentistry, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
If there’s something wrong with the you bought, or if you are not happy with it, will shall not be able to issue a refund for your purchase.
We put extreme effort in serving our Workshop Participants & Course Students with the best Dental Educatione. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our workshops and courses
We follow certain policies to ensure transparency, efficiency and quality customer care:
- We DO NOT allow returns on sold products – online or through our branches
- We DO NOT accept returned goods, as we believe that customers should get the best quality products.
- Refunds are NOT given for any purchases made(Workshops Fees or Course Fees) – be they online or in house at Ace Institute Of Dentistry
- We DO NOT encourage exchanges of our products.
- We DO NOT engage in reselling used products and discourage the same, because we cannot ensure the best quality products for our customers.
For International Orders:
- We DO NOT support Exchanges or Returns.
- If you face any issues, please contact our Support Team immediately.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: [email protected]
- Via Phone Number: 09032829848
- Via this Address: 1st Floor, satya nivas,Pillar no 9, 1-8,-541and 1-8-542, beside Pista house, Chikkadpalli Rd, above Union bank, Narayanguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020